Homemade Nut Butter Recipes For Your Juicer
Nut butter? Who doesn’t like butter? In other words, nut butter is a foodstuff spread which is spreadable, and it’s made from grinding or crushing nuts into a paste.
Every mother desires to learn how to make their butter for their families. Not just butter, but healthy butter.
The Omega Juicers which produces the paste or juice by slowly squeezing the juice from crushed fruits. Many people who are keen on health the Omega juicer over centrifugal models because they do not cause excess heat that could end up destroying delicate nutrients and enzymes present in foods.
WHY NUT BUTTER?
Nut butter has a relatively high content of proteins, fibre and fatty acids which are very healthy for our bodies and it is an alternative to reduce the monotony of using margarine all the time.
Types of nut butter include:
- Cashew butter
- Almond butter
- Peanut butter
- Pecan butter
THE OMEGA JUICER MAGIC
Nut butter maker
With this Omega juicer, you can easily create your own all natural low sodium nut butter and spreads. It could be by using either peanut or hazelnuts depending on your preference. Note that most of the nuts are usually quite dry, so it is necessary to add oil to the mixture in order to get excellent results.
HOW IT WORKS
Nothing could be more fulfilling than managing to make your butter at home. It’s fantastic! All juicers have the capability of making a well-homogenized version of home butter. The Omega juicer is the best as it has the homogenise function, unlike centrifugal which do not have. A food processor will also disappoint a bit hence you ought to stick with the Omega juicer.
First off you need to do experiments with different nuts so as to find which one you like more. I would recommend 100% you try with dry nuts. Try and mix a variety of nuts in order to find out your best concoction. This mixing and making a part is obviously the most enjoyable part because it’s all about your creation.
- Replace the juicing screen with a blank plate to prepare your juicer for homogenizing function.
- Have a bowl to catch the butter when its ejected
- Pour half cup of nuts and turn on your juicer
- Add 2 tablespoons of flavoured oil t make it creamy. Add more oil until you get your desired consistency.
- Pour in the rest of the nuts and push through the grinder. If you push it fast, it will be chunkier. If you push slowly, it will be creamier.
- Add more salt to taste if you like.
- Add chopped up nuts of your choice, if you use a different type will make a better cream.
- Add in chocolate chips or shavings
- Add coconut flakes to add more flavours
You can add chopped up pieces of dried fruits (this only going to work if you’re the adventurous type)
Once you’re done with this process, you can put it in a refrigerator or a cool, dry place immediately. Make sure you eat it within a week’s time.
Don’t try to exaggerate what you’re using. Try following the procedure given, and you can be sure you won’t be disappointed with the results.