Is Fruit Still Part of a Healthy Diet?
Fruit diet is considered very effective and at the same time a useful way of losing weight. Depending on the variety of fruit diet, for a week you can effortlessly lose weight by 5-7 kg, while maintaining a good mood and not turn into an ever-hungry nagging aunt. Everyone knows that fruit is a source of vitamins and microelements, a whole “bouquet” of which is contained in any of their kind. But fruits are also a kind of “charger” with energy and a good mood – they contain substances that produce hormones of joy and happiness in the body.
Fruit diet for weight loss is based on the consumption of a huge amount of fruit. It is with this diet, many nutritionists and counselors on the issues of combating obesity recommend starting a hard way to a slim figure and a beautiful body.
Advantages of fruit diet:
- there is a cleansing of the body of toxins and toxins, there is a feeling of lightness;
- the body does not suffer from a lack of vitamins and minerals, so do not be afraid of such consequences as hair loss, dry skin, brittle nails;
- reduces cellulite and improves complexion – this contributes to the huge amount of fiber found in fruits;
- It is allowed to eat at any, even at night, and you do not need to fear the consequences in the form of extra pounds;
- do not need to waste time preparing complex dietary dishes.
Fruit Diet Joan Lunden
- breakfast – half a small melon and 75 grams of yogurt;
- dinner – a salad of pieces of strawberries, kiwi and oranges with yogurt dressing; afternoon snack – two small plums;
- dinner (no later than 19.00) – half a grapefruit, 180 g boiled chicken fillet, vegetable salad, seasoned with lemon juice.
- breakfast – a mixture of 150 g of berries and 100 g of cereals
- lunch – 3 slices of pineapple
- afternoon snack – 1 peach or nectarine
- dinner – 1 medium orange, 180 g boiled turkey breast, lettuce leaves
The third day:
- breakfast – 2 slices of watermelon and 75 g of yogurt
- Lunch – puree from 100 g of strawberries and 1 small banana
- mid-morning snack – a small cup of berries
- dinner – 170 grams of flatfish (or halibut), soaked in lemon juice and steamed, 100 grams of Brussels sprouts.
Summer fruit diet
- breakfast – 1 any fruit and 1 glass of fruit juice (freshly squeezed);
- dinner – salad of 300 g of various fruits, 1 glass of water for lunch;
- dinner: salad of 300 grams of various fruits (except grapes) and 1 glass of fruit or vegetable juice (freshly squeezed).
- breakfast – a plate of fruit (300-400 g), 1 glass of mineral water without gases; lunch – vegetable salad, 1 glass of water;
- dinner – 300 grams of boiled vegetables (except potatoes) and 1 apple or pear.
The third day:
- breakfast – a plate of fruit, 1 glass of fruit or vegetable juice (freshly squeezed),
- lunch – a slimming salad and 1 glass of mineral water without gases;
- dinner – vegetable soup (without the addition of potatoes).